www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Tuesday 14 July 2009

Susan & Shane Album

Susan and Shane got married in Bermuda in November. Their wedding was photographed by my sister Sacha. The photos are beautiful and I am so pleased that they decided to put together an album. They had seen a few samples I'd done and were keen to make the book special rather than just the images on white pages, so gave me free reign to create something unique. I had them send me the graphics from their wedding invitations, menus and programmes to incorporate into the design. I found this antique paper that was perfect as the soft yellow works with Shane's tie and the texture with Susan's lace gown.
Click on the images to see them large.




Susan and Shane decided to see each other before the ceremony. I love it when couples do this as it is much more intimate, and gives them a moment together to talk and embrace...






They decided to include a little text - their vows and their readings...












I adore this last page, it is just dreamy! Thanks Sacha for the fab photos, and Susan and Shane for letting me be creative...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...