www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Before and After : Bermuda Photographer

So... I thought I'd show a few before and after photographs to give an idea of what is involved during the editing process. An enormous amount of time is spent processing the images. Some of the changes are very subtle - a little saturation, a tiny bit of sharpening, etc. However, some images require a little more - lightening up a shadow, cropping out the stranger walking by, or removing the cat scratch your child has on his chin. I work on every image in the shoot and then... I like to create 'The Collection'. This is 10 of our favourites that I manipulate individually to create a unique image. Most of the time, the photograph will dictate which effects I use. Some images work much better with certain effects - colour enhancements or alterations, layering textures on top... or both...
Here are a few examples of images from Collections. Click on the images to see them larger...







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...