www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Monday 7 September 2009

Bermuda Weddings: Chuck & Maria

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing Chuck and Maria's intimate wedding ceremony on the beach at Fort St Catherine. It was wonderful to watch the tenderness between them and their genuine adoration for each other. I received this email from her afterwards, which truly touched me...
Hi Amanda,
How are you? I wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for taking our wedding photos this past Saturday. It was wonderful to meet you, Nikki, Cal, and Mr. Perinchief. Chuck and I will never forget how special you all made our day. I definitely felt as though I were 'Princess for a Day'! I can't wait to see the photographs that you took that day. Watching you, Chuck and I were both amazed...and we walked away with such a good feeling about your talent. We are very pleased that Nikki chose you to take the wedding photographs. I think you and Nikki make a great team! You made the day fun for us!!!! Maybe some day if we come back to Bermuda, we can all get together some evening for dinner or a drink.
Thanks again!
Maria
Thank you both so much for the honour of witnessing your marriage...








1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...