www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Monday 9 November 2009

The Powell Family

I met Margo 29 years ago - she was the new-girl in school and I was assigned to look after her. I was not happy about it at first, but quickly discovered how amazing she is and we have been best friends ever since. I have photographed Margo so many times - with her family, her dogs, her wedding, with Lily, and now with Amelie. We spent a sunny Sunday morning in their bedroom laughing and playing and jumping on the bed. They were all so animated and wiggly and I was laughing so much that keeping things in focus was pretty tricky. After the shoot I ended up staying all day - feeling so guilty about falling so behind, but loving being with my best friend and her adorable family. Thank you all for a wonderful relaxing Sunday... Some of their expressions are priceless - click on the images to see larger....
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...