www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Lynn & Armand

Horseshoe Bay is Bermuda's most famous beach - and as a result often terribly crowded. However on this day, it was almost completely deserted. It was a beautiful afternoon with perfect puffy clouds and virtually no wind. Lynn and Armand had come to Bermuda to celebrate their third wedding anniversary. Lynn thought a shoot would be a wonderful way to remember the occasion. Armand was not to sure to begin with, but soon warmed up and by the end I think might actually have been enjoying it. I totally understand as I don't really like being in front of the camera. Hence I do what I do... it keeps me behind it... Thank you both for a lovely afternoon. I hope you had a happy anniversary...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...