www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Friday 12 February 2010

Allison & Mike

I met Allison and Mike at Stonehole Bay a couple weeks ago, but we decided to postpone the shoot as the sky had turned black. So plan B - Grape Bay last Thursday. But as they were both at work, lunchtime was the only option. It was an absolutely glorious day with not a cloud in the sky. Which one would think ideal, but the beach in the middle of the day proved perfect for high drama, but brutal on the eyes, so sadly in many, they were pretty squinty. So I suggested Plan C. They came to my cottage and we shot a few more in my shady garden. And yeah! third time lucky. Thank you both for being such troopers... and I can't wait to meet the wee one...

















And a few from the beach day...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...