www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Monday 27 September 2010

The Voth Family

The driveway at Southlands is one of my favourite spots in Bermuda. Each time I am there, I am mesmerised by the banyon tree - it is just amazing to me that the whole forest is one tree! One tree - can you believe it? The dappled light, the intricate root system, the leaf covered drive - all just magical. With the end of summer here Joanne and Dan wanted some family portraits with their children Tobin, Rachel and Riley before Tobin headed off the island on a teaching vessel called Logos Hope. The voyage began in the Canary Islands and they are now heading into the Mediterranean. I am sure it will be an amazing adventure. Thank you all for a great shoot...
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...