www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Sunday 31 October 2010

The Powell family

On the morning of the Powell's shoot it was pouring with rain. Laurel asked if it would be ok to go ahead as the kids were so excited and thought it would be great to break out the wellies and brollies. So I agreed as I am always excited to do different things. I had lined up an umbrella holder for me to protect my cameras and we moved the shoot up a bit so it would not be too dark. As we arrived though, the sky cleared and it turned into a beautiful day. We did a few with the puddles in the parking area, then wandered down to the beach for a sunny shoot. They had brought floaties, which were perfect as they kept Tristen and Ty wonderfully amused. It was important to Lauren and Travis that the shoot was fun for them so rather than a formal portrait, they were happy for them to run free and play. She wanted to capture this magical time in their lives - while Tristen adores her little brother and Ty thinks that Tristen is the funniest, most interesting person in the world.
Thank you all for a great shoot, I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did...





















1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the shots Amanda.
    Thanks for a lovely day! Best Wishes from Travis, Laurel, Tristen & Ty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...