www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Sunday 30 January 2011

Happy Birthday Tracey!

Rachel has been helping me over the past month or so. She has been doing a wonderful job and she is the most beautiful, sweet girl. And I have known her sisters Emily and Alana for years through ballet. So when Rachel and I were talking about doing some fun shoots, I asked if the three of them would like to be my guinea chicks... Then... as it was but a few weeks until their mother's birthday, we decided it would make a perfect surprise gift. So Tracey... Happy Birthday. You have three absolutely amazing daughters and I am so happy to know them all... And thank you Rachel, Emily and Alana for a great afternoon!!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...