www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Thursday 6 October 2011

Sam & Mike: Bermuda Wedding

I have shot hundreds of weddings, with many happy, giggly, beaming brides. But Sam was the happiest, smiliest bride ever. And the first time I ever had to say I know you are totally over the moon today, but can you smile a tiny bit less... I think she thought I was crazy, and it actually made her smile more. But her happiness was divine, and completely infectious. My cheeks began to hurt after a while as watching she and Mike together made me happy too. Thank you both for a wonderful afternoon, it was both an honour and a pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding...








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...