www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Thursday 20 February 2014

Baby Sasha

Sasha was just 10 days old when she came with her family to have her portrait taken. I always try to see if I can photograph babies when they are sleeping as there is a beautiful peace in their faces. Sasha did snooze when she first arrived - for about two minutes... Then she watched everything that was going on around her. I do wonder what they must be thinking at that age -  aware of everyone around them, snuggling and swaddling and smiling... I photographed her sister Nadia when she was tiny too. She also had no interest in sleeping and made the most wonderful squirmy faces. Nadia was on better form this time, though she was far more interested in Saturday than in being in the photos. I get that a lot - Saturday is very good at making new friends...
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...