www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Sunday 24 August 2014

Jenny and her Boys

"Love has so many different forms.  Recently I have reflected on the dimensions of love and couldn’t help but think about how distracted we are with traditional construct and the day to day. I am blessed with having experienced love in its purest form and amidst the craziness of normal I am amazed by the lessons my boys teach me every day about love and life. Time has gone so quickly and Cam is going to be starting school in September. It was important to push pause and capture the love between us, between them and a love that is constantly evolving. Thank you for capturing this moment in our goofy, qwerky and amazing journey Amanda."
Thank you Jenny, Brandon and Cameron for a such a fun afternoon; it was an absolute pleasure to capture your happiness...

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...