www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Monday 16 February 2015

The Promotion to Big Brother


"Booking the Belly Shoot with Amanda was such an exciting moment for me. I know some people wonder why; but with our first child, we never made it to the belly shoot because he was premature.  In fact, because he was premature and I was in complete shock to be in labor in the first place, we had nothing prepared.  I don’t even have a picture of the very first time I held him.  This time around, we thought we would be as prepared as we could.  I’m so happy that Amanda could capture this very special time in our lives, while at the same time capturing the immense love we already have for our son Isaiah.  Quinton and I are looking forward to the birth of our second son and we know Isaiah will be an awesome Big Brother!! Thanks Amanda for a  great shoot."
And thank you too. It was a pleasure to meet the three of you and to photograph your beautiful family. And Isaiah's shirt was adorable! 





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...