www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Thursday 18 June 2015

Flora and Eliza In the Garden

Susan wants to have lovely photographs of her beautiful daughters, but struggles to get them herself. So a photo shoot is the perfect solution; not only is it an opportunity to capture the girls playing together, but it is also a fabulous excuse to buy the girls new fancy dresses! 
Flora and Eliza had a great time on my little swing and frolicking in the flowers. Susan says they are sisters, they are best friends and sometimes even best foes! I too have a sister so I remember that well... Thank you all for a wonderful reminder of my fabulous childhood and wonderful sister!
 My sister Sacha has photographed the girls several times over the past few years, but sadly she has hurt her shoulder so I did this shoot for her. Here is the link to their last adorable shoot and Eliza as a newborn.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...