www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Thursday 3 September 2020

Back to School

 It has been an unbelievable year for everyone. This could well be the first time in history that the entire planet is experiencing a similar event. We are so lucky to live in a small place that is beautiful and has managed well so we have suffered far less than many, but it has still been hard. Between April and August I would normally shoot somewhere around 100 portrait sessions and 20 weddings. This year I have only photographed one tiny wedding and about a dozen portraits, all of which have been in the last few weeks.

I think that actually, I really needed the break. I was tired, and truthfully, a little bored. But now, I absolutely love taking pictures again and capturing the hugs and gentle laughter seems more important than it ever did before. So as awful and scary as this year has been, I am grateful for the way the hiatus has renewed my love of taking photographs. 

I will post a few shoots over the coming weeks, but here are a few from a back to school shoot that I am particularly happy with. These three are beautiful, so it was not difficult to capture some lovely images...




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...