www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Coco and Eric : Bermuda Wedding Photographer

Eric first contacted me just two weeks after I had moved to London. He was very keen to fly me back to Bermuda to shoot their wedding, but as I had just arrived and had not planned to return for four months, I was definitely reluctant. I finally conceded and am now so grateful. Coco and Eric's wedding was one of the most beautifully touching events I have ever photographed. They were just adorable together and the weather was absolutely perfect.

And these two were such willing subjects...






I wept a little too... it was one of the most meaningful, emotional ceremonies I have ever been to. The tenderness and genuine adoration for each other was truly moving.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...