www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Monday 30 March 2009

Firenze

Florence is fabulous! I was there a year ago today - a few photos from my visit - my sister was kind enough to let me tag along... This is a tiny block painting I bought of the Duomo by Maurizio Bomberini. I loved his little shop, his work is amazing and I wanted to buy everything!



We spent a huge amount of time at the carousel. Oslo and Indigo could not get enough...


There are lions everywhere - and tigers and bears, oh my...

We spent the afternoon at Fiesole - a divine garden with olives and cherry blossoms.

Oslo tip toes through the... buttercups...

What a little gentleman...


How glam is she? I was not totally sure about what they were conversing - but it looks like she is telling him off...

Hearts are my thing - I see them everywhere - though clearly this one I manufactured...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...