www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Tuesday 4 May 2010

The Three Musketeers: Bermuda Photographers

Antonio, Lorenzo and Freddie had me in stitches for pretty much their entire shoot. At first they were really not sure about me - or the torture I was sure to be inflicting upon them. But after a little while I think they were actually enjoying themselves. We started the session at the Southlands banyon tree, which is one of my favourite places. Each time there I am still mesmerised and amazed that the entire forest is one single tree.








We then went to Stonehole Bay. It was totally deserted and the soft evening light was just perfect...








They chucked the rugby ball around for a bit - and with one over-zealous throw, it disappeared over the cliff, so up they went to retrieve it. My over-active imagination had horrible visions of them falling and fracturing limbs, but they seemed completely unfazed by the height. Thank you all for a wonderfully entertaining evening...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...