www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Thursday 6 May 2010

Bermuda Weddings: Cortney & Chris

I arrived at Tuckers Point a little early as the Wall Street Journal had asked me to do the photographs for a feature on the hotel. As I approached the pool, I could hear the laughter of Chris and the guys making merry and directly upstairs Cortney and her bridesmaids were touching up their toes and toasting Champagne. I first met Cortney and Chris for an engagement session in March. They were just divine together, so relaxed and such a joy to shoot. Their wedding was the same - they were carefree and happy and surrounded by their friends and family - the out-pouring of love was just wonderful. Thank you both so much for the honour of being part of your day.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...