www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Wednesday 22 December 2010

The Brooks Family

Karla and Trever used to live next door to me and I would hear Chloe, Leah and Andrew laughing in the garden. They moved a while ago - it is funny on this tiny island that years can go by and one never bumps into people. Now they are six with Matthew, so Karla wanted to get some portraits done while Chloe and Leah are here before going away to school. We did a session on Warwick Long Bay just before they moved and I remember some of the images from that shoot being some of my absolute favourites. It was great to meet Matthew and to see all of you again. Thank you all for a lovely afternoon. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas...






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...