www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Friday 14 December 2012

Petals

As you may have seen, I have been helping Nikki Begg give her floral company Petals some love. We have been working tirelessly for over a month - we have a new Petals blog, a new Petals website and have given their Park Road studio a make-over. And today, there is a story in the business section of the Royal Gazette. 
Nikki, I am so grateful; it has been such a pleasure working on this project. After crumbling buildings, flowers are my favourite thing to shoot; and the beautiful blooms that fill my house each week have brought me such joy.
Here is a photo of the two of us that my fabulously talented sister Sacha Blackburne shot to accompany the newspaper article. Sacha thank you for your endless support and love!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...