www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Saturday 22 December 2012

Saturday...

So I am officially the crazy chicken lady... and the crazy cat lady...
You may remember my post in July about this wee yellow poof ball I found in the road...

Well that was five months ago. Here she is now... 

She is the most amusing pet. She sits on the arm of my chair while I work, then, when it suits her, she will wander out into the garden. Her gentle clucking is wonderfully calming and the way she turns her ear skyward when planes pass makes me chuckle.
I never thought I'd have a pet chicken, but her feathers are so incredibly soft and even Enzo - my gorgeous cat, does not seem to mind her... Now does anyone know when chickens start laying eggs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...