www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Thursday 9 May 2013

From Sleeping Beauty to Skyfall...

For the past decade or so, I have had the pleasure of photographing the In Motion annual dance recital. Every year I am amazed to see how the dancers have grown and improved. This year sadly, I have not had the time to attend as many classes as I'd like, so the improvement was ever more noticeable.
The teachers say they have seen a renewed commitment from the girls so they took that as an opportunity to challenge them with more dynamic and exciting choreography. 
Here are a few photos from Programme One; I'll have more in a few days. And we are scheduled to do our photo shoot on Monday, which is always my favourite part. We come up with all sorts of mad poses, jumps and turns and I have time to play.
Thank you Lizz for another amazing year. And to all the teachers, parents, backstage helpers and of course the dancers - you never cease to amaze me... xoxo























The show is being held at City Hall from May 10-12 and 15-18. Tickets are available at  premiertickets.bm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...