www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Saturday 25 May 2013

Hilary & Neil: Bermuda Wedding

"It fits!" Hilary exclaimed as she placed Neil's ring on his finger.
"I think you two are a good fit." replied the minister. 
When ceremonies are by the ocean, I rarely hear much of what is being said. But I am so happy I heard this. He is right, they are a good fit. 
As I photographed Hilary before the ceremony, I asked her about Neil; she smiled, then lowered her face and her eyes welled. They have known each other for 20 years and been together for seven. This display of tenderness and adoration touched me.
And then, to see Neil's face as Hilary walked down the aisle towards him, he clearly feels the same.
So thank you both for a truly lovely afternoon; it was an honour to photograph your beautiful wedding...









 




































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...