www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Wabi Sabi Opens Tomorrow

The last few weeks really have been a whirlwind! And today, finally, it all came together... My mother came to help me transport all the pieces to the gallery at 2:30pm. We arranged all the pieces from 4-5pm. Then I raced into town for my weekly shoot at Petals of the flowers that have just arrived at the shop. I flew home at 6pm with a bucket full of beautiful blooms and was on the beach at 6:30pm for a family portrait session. Now I am going to bed...
The opening is tomorrow from 5:30pm - 7:30pm, I do hope you can come. If not, the work will be on display at Masterworks through 17 July.

The Pear - 58x48 cedar, casuarina and bay grape driftwood
Morillo's Bottle - 36-48 mixed media on canvas
Wabi Sabi - 12x12 archival digital photograph on textured, silver leafed canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...