www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Monday 21 October 2013

In the Forest

This is my beautiful friend Claire. We met in 2008 while I was living in London. I did not have many friends there so it was wonderful to have Claire in my life. She met Nick 18 months ago and I met him a week before the wedding. He is perfect for Claire. Watching them throughout the day made me so happy; the way they smile at each other is absolutely adorable. The wedding was at Rhinefield House; which is a beautiful old hotel on the edge of the New Forest. I managed to steal them away for five minutes after the ceremony before they returned to their guests. 
Thank you both for inviting me to your wedding. I had a lovely time and Claire, I am so happy you have found such a wonderful husband. xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...