www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Thursday 3 October 2013

La Vie en Rose

I have just returned from Paris... I spent the days meandering the streets day and night, shooting, looking at galleries and indulging. I broke down and bought a new iphone before going and joined instagram. The pleasure I derived from shooting Paris both with the phone and my Nikon was immeasurable. A friend joined me there and she said that I belong there and that she had never seen me happier or with more energy. She is right; Paris makes me happy. But I woke up this morning to the warm red light of the rising sun coming into my bedroom; I wandered outside to look at the sunrise on the ocean and I was so happy to be home. I absolutely love Paris and can't wait for my next visit, but I do think that this is where I belong.
Here are a few photos from my last trip... I'll post some from this visit in a few weeks, but in the meantime, you can have a peek at my instagram photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...