www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Sunday 1 June 2014

Farewell to a Fabulous Family...

A few weeks ago I spent a wonderful afternoon with the Marra family. I asked Tracy if there were any details she'd like to share and this is what she wrote to me...

"This is our third photo session with Amanda. Our first with Amanda was a classic beach session. We only had two daughters at the time and they were busy swirling around in their big dresses on the beach. Oh so cute!! The second was when we had our third baby, Amelia.  At just a week old she had the yummiest toes that had to be captured on film. And a must to put a baby in a wine box!  Sadly, we are leaving the island after 15 years and we wanted to have a last session to keep our memories alive.  Our thoughts were to have it in Flatt’s. The first time my mom visited Bermuda she said Flatts was the most beautiful place. I agree. The wind and sun did not cooperate, however, so after a few shots we headed back to our house. Meredith, Josephine and Amelia each took turns showing Amanda their favorite things… gymnastics, golf and being a fairy princess!  I love that Amanda has the kids do what they love. The girls love Amanda and find it so easy to just be themselves with her. And the pictures show that. Thank you Amanda! I only wish I was more organized and could have had more sessions with you!"
And thank you Tracy, both for your kind words and a fun afternoon with your beautiful daughters; each one so wonderful in their own way! I hope you have a lovely last summer in Bermuda and I wish you well in your future adventures...













































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...