www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Sunday 26 October 2014

Richard & Rebecca: Trash the Dress

"I had just moved to Bermuda from London in 2010 and for my first New Year I went to Miami.  I met Rich on New Year's Eve and it turned out he lived about 5 mins from my London flat (which I had just moved from - typical).  We continued to email and see each other every couple of months but decided in September 2011 to start to try and make it work.  We had a long distance relationship until October 2013, when Rich moved to Bermuda.  In November we went to the Cayman Islands for a work trip where he surprised me with a proposal and we got planning for a late spring wedding in Bermuda. 

The wedding was absolutely wonderful, but didn't want to spend too much time on the photos of just the two of us two as we wanted to be with our guests as possible as many of them had travelled from afar. So we decided to do a trash the dress session after the wedding. Doing this session meant that Rich and I could spend a whole hour together getting some photos of just us. Also, as we were leaving the island in mid-October, we wanted to get some photos of Flatts, where we were living. We had an absolutely great time and were so pleased we managed to find the time to do it before we left."
Thank you both for a lovely afternoon... and for your perseverance. When the heavens opened and we sat in the car waiting for the rain to stop, I was not entirely sure it would. But then the sky cleared and this beautiful rainbow appeared. I hope your move went well and that you are settled in your new home.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...