www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Up at the Fort

"My mother has requested photos of my brother and I and our significant others for Christmas. And since neither of us take pictures really ever, we decided to look for a professional. She wants photos that weren’t too posed (i.e. not in a studio!) so we decided that a shoot somewhere outside would be a great idea. My brother and his girlfriend Agi, loved the idea of Fort Hamilton as they think it’s beautiful and love the view from there, so that’s where we went."
I agree; the moat at Fort Hamilton is beautiful and I have not been there in ages, so thank you all for a lovely afternoon in one of my favourite places!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...