www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Wednesday 24 June 2009

The Pollett Family: Bermuda Photographer

Stonehole Bay is one of my favourite places to shoot as it has lovely winding paths that lead to the beach. And the bay grape trees provide a beautiful, ever-changing back drop.

I love Kirsty's scarf; it is great when kids do something a little different to show their character. She was such a willing participant and really made my job easy - and extremely enjoyable...



Cameron, Rory and Kirsty were adorable together and such an animated trio.


My idea was to have the three kids together sitting in front of Linda and Bill - but Rory had other plans. He was far too busy digging to want anything to do with me...



It is amazing how much the beach changes throughout the year. Normally only a tiny piece of this rope is visible, which I always try to crop from my images, but I thought this large pile was wonderful and matched with their clothes perfectly. The tide was coming in very quickly - moments later I got pretty wet so was lucky to capture a few of these just in time.




At the end Linda and Bill rewarded them with lollipops for being so good during our shoot... thank you for being so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...