www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Friday 19 June 2009

The Sherry Family

While staying with my friends Jill and Steve in New Jersey a few weeks ago, I met the Sherry's. Geoff and Sydney were over the moon as the adoption of their son Oliver had just become final so they decided to do a shoot to celebrate. We did the session at their lovely home; it was a glorious day and their garden was so lush and green it was divine.

Oliver's room is adorable and this beautiful mobile hangs over his crib. I love balloons and have had two flights. The first was 18 years ago over the vines in France. I took a photograph of the balloon's shadow on the ruin of a chateau and it was at that moment I knew I wanted to be a photographer. So I went back to university and obtained a Fine Arts degree in photography.

Maddie in her room with her kitty who sleeps with her every night.







Will had a soccer match to go to, so we did a few in his uniform before he had to leave.








Nicole and Maddie - Nicole is Jill and Steve's daughter. I took some pretty groovy photos of her too - I'll post them in a few days...

They say one should never work with children and animals - but this group were amazing! Their dog Truly is beautiful, silky, shiny and so sweet... And Maddie, Oliver and Will were adorable together...

And as so often happens at the end of a shoot everyone lets loose - I love capturing these moments...

Thank you all for a wonderful morning - and congratulations on the new addition to your family... Oliver is adorable...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...