www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Sunday 4 September 2011

Allison & Mike: Bermuda Wedding

I have known Allison and Mike for about a year and a half and have photographed their family several times during that time. So it was an honour and a pleasure to be able to capture their beautiful wedding too. Particularly as it was the most beautiful day and all the details were divine. I have had a wonderful summer shooting rings with my new macro lens, but this is by far my favourite. It took some wiggling and quite a few to make sure I was not reflected too, but this one worked perfectly. Thank you both for always being so patient with me... I can't wait for our Trash the Dress session - I know you'll let me experiment and I am so grateful for that. 

























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...