www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Sunday 11 September 2011

The Douglas Family

A couple years ago, the summer I moved back from London, James and Ashley came to Bermuda with Sarah, Tom and Neil to stay with their cousin Ian. I was living with Ian and Felicite at the time, so offered to do some photographs of the three cousins in exchange for their incredibly generosity. I am again living with them for a month as there is a gap between leaving my last house and when the next one will be ready. This time all seven of them came together. We decided to make this shoot quick as it was incredibly hot, and as Sarah, Tom and Neil had been so patient last time, they were not totally keen for another long one. It was wonderful to see you all again... and I hope you had a wonderful time here...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...