www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Declan, Shane and a Chicken

I am staying with my aunt and uncle for a few weeks until my new house is ready. Their garden is beautiful and they kindly let me do shoots here. They have a couple hens, one of them wanders the garden until supper time when she is happy to return to the coup. She wandered onto the pathway close to Declan and Shane and Declan was mesmerised. We spent the rest of the shoot following her back to her coup where we found they had laid a couple eggs. Sadly Declan poked his thumb through one of them, but I had the other one for breakfast the next day. Thank you for yet another lovely mini session...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...