www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Sunday 17 November 2013

Up a Quiet Little Lane...

in Somerset, Tim and Claire have made a home in the cutest cottage. Claire's parents were visiting, so Claire thought it would be the perfect time to capture some photos of her beautiful new family.
Here is the note Claire wrote me the day after the shoot...

Still Smiling...
Amanda,
I just wanted to write a little note to say a big thank you for our wonderful shoot yesterday.
It was an evening full of love and laughter and you took such great care of all of us - my family glowed under your careful instruction and gentle guidance.
I know my Bermuda family were more than a little apprehensive and I love them even more for being game - but you turned it into something that they both enjoyed.
Imagine my delight when Lilian woke up this morning and the first thing she said was "I really enjoyed the photo shoot!" Praise indeed to come from a teen on the cusp of womanhood who impresses us everyday with her spirit and maturity. You worked your magic Amanda and let her true spirit shine through her shyness.
It is such a special time in our life being back at the cottage, loving and nurturing Lilian as she navigates life with her rock (her daddy) by her side and my Mum and D who are also my rocks. I felt really emotional after the shoot as you could probably tell!
Thank you for being so generous with your time Amanda, as Mum and D said, you are a very lovely lady.
We love you!
Claire

I forget sometimes how important my job is. I capture love and joy and that these images are treasured for years. And I really do strive to make the sessions enjoyable too. It is an experience and I want that when people look at their photos that they remember something fun. A time they spent with their loved ones laughing and cuddling.
So thank you Claire, for your touching note, for reminding me why I do what I do and to all of you for a truly wonderful evening at your beautiful cottage...






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...