www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Monday 28 April 2014

Nick, Claire and the Bump

Claire and I became friends while I was living in London six years ago. She met Nick in March 2012, and got engaged in May 2013.  I was delighted to join them at their wedding in the new forest in September last year. I wrote to tell Claire I was coming to London for the weekend and would love to see her and asked if she knew anyone that might like to do a shoot. She told me that she was pregnant and that she and Nick would love to. I was so surprised and so happy for them. We met at Canizarro Park, and I photographed Claire at 28 weeks pregnant and Nick looking ever so pleased.  
It was wonderful to see you both and I hope to met your wee one when I am next on that side of the Atlantic... xo































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...