www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Thursday 23 April 2009

The Smith Family...

Last weekend I went down to Graham and Lucy Smith's home in Surrey. A beautiful house on a quiet, little street lined with blossoming trees. It was an absolutely perfect afternoon made particularly enjoyable by their amazing children - Samuel, Patrick and Edward. I think they just might be my most willing subjects to date... and their chickens, though not quite as cooperative were just marvelous. I had such a fabulous time and I think - and hope they did too...
Here are the images from their Collection...


Samuel sneaked up and put a daisy on Patrick's ear -

Samuel's feet are quite something - I guess the swing does get a lot of use as there is no grass underneath...


The blossoms are so beautiful, but they are just coming to an end so with the lightest breeze it snows petals.

If there is brick about I'll shoot it - I just love the rough texture and warm hues. I will really miss it when I leave London. Maybe I'll build a brick wall somewhere to use for shoots...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...