www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Tuesday 14 April 2009

A Bunch of Balloons

So - yet another visit to Holland Park. It was a chilly afternoon, but Alana was a trooper being barefoot and barely clad! After the shoot I had to return home with the balloons in hand - every child along the way wanted one and on the tube I was perceived as a London lunatic. I had wanted to do another shoot with them, but the work week foiled that plan. But they did stay pressed to my ceiling for a week - so had I not been in Paris this weekend - another shoot would have been do-able - Oh well - tant pis (French for too bad) It was great to speak French all weekend...I was getting a wee bit rusty.
Anyway - the photos...




And a few more in my Mews - and the back door of the concert hall...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...