www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Tuesday 16 November 2010

The Stern Family: London

I first met Marjorie, Mike and Alex when I was living in London two years ago. We met at Holland Park for a shoot when Alex was a tiny baby, so we thought it would be a good spot to shoot again. I spent much of my childhood there as my grandmother lived about two minutes away. There are so many wonderful areas and the flora and fauna are just beautiful. This time we ventured into the Japanese garden. Alex was fascinated by the pond with the fish and the ducks, I was mesmerised by the reflections of the autumnal trees in the water. It was lovely to see you all again, thank you for two great shoots...




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...