www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Anna & James are Engaged!

Anna has been one of my dearest friends for years. Sadly for me - but happily for her, she moved to London five years ago. I miss her terribly, but I have been to stay with her a few times and she does venture back home sometimes too. And there is skype; how we all managed pre-skype is beyond me!!! I went to stay with them in October and three days after I left, James proposed - perhaps it was me waffling on all the time about all the weddings I do that inspired him. But more likely it was Anna's genuine, beautiful smile, her adorable laugh, her warmth, her tenderness and the profound way she touches the hearts of all those she is close to. Anna I adore you and I know this was absolute torture for you, but I think these photos are beautiful, and great practice for the wedding. I can't wait, you will be the most beautiful bride... xoxo


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...