www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Wednesday 27 April 2011

The Sweeney Family

The Sweeney family were visiting from Connecticut. They had been out to Dockyard and seen my photography at my studio at the Arts Centre and were keen to squeeze a shoot in before they left the island. And here is a note I received from Liz later that evening - I just love thank you notes... so Liz thank you. It was a pleasure to meet you all too - I hope you had a wonderful holiday...
"Dear Amanda,
It was such a pleasure meeting you and we thoroughly enjoyed having you take pictures of the family. We dined at Blu last night and saw beautiful photos on the walls only to realize it is your work! Now we are completely honored and even more excited to see the pictures! The pictures of the colors reflected in water were spectacular, and now I understand the effect you were creating at the reflecting pool."

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...