www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Taylor and Aaron

I have known Taylor for a couple years - she is a beautiful dancer and we take class together at In Motion. I am used to photographing her flying through the air in her point shoes, so it was a little strange shooting her not on stage, but in my garden with her brother. I have a little beach that comes and goes, but the pathway there is pretty treacherous. I have been wanting to shoot there, but frightened someone would fall. Aaron and Taylor were keen to make the trek, so down we went. The Sargasso was everywhere, but still is was pretty and there was actually more sand than usual. Thank you both for a lovely shoot...


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...