www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Sunday 17 February 2013

Dr Seuss on Love...

I have long been a fan of Dr Seuss - Cat in the Hat, Green Eggs and Ham, The Lorax, and my favourite, How the Grinch Stole Christmas. But I found this quote of his; I don't think it is from any of his stories, but it is just lovely, and to me, how love should be. 
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
When I see Alexandra and Darren together, that is how I imagine they feel. Alexandra is one of my closest friends; and although I have never actually asked her, I can see that she is happier than she has ever been. The way she looks at Darren, the way he looks back and the way they smile and laugh together is just magical.
So thank you both for the honour of capturing your love, your joy and your laughter... xoxo

















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...