www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Monday 15 July 2013

A Fly on the Wall

My exhibition at Masterworks closes on Wednesday. It has been up for three weeks and the kind words that I have received about the work have really touched and inspired me. So thank you so much for your support.

Here are a few photos from the opening; I would have loved to be a fly on the wall know what people were saying about the work.











And, as many of you mentioned that you were unable to make the opening and have been struggling to get to the gallery during the day, Masterworks has kindly agreed to stay open late on Tuesday. I am having a closing party tomorrow evening from 4-6:30pm, so if you can stop by, I'd love to know what you think...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...