www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Monday 16 September 2013

The Dispenzas in Bermuda

I have been friends with Jill and Steve for almost twenty years. I photographed their wedding, Jill while pregnant, Nicole and Matthew when they were itty bitty, and almost annually since. They moved back to the States about 12 years ago, but we have kept in touch and we see eachother once or twice a year. I am off to New York tomorrow and sadly I don't think I will get to see them this trip, but I promised I'd have their photos up before my grand sojourn... 
So as promised here are your photos...
Thank you for your friendship... and being so fabulously easy to shoot!
xoxo 



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...