www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Sunday 14 August 2016

Mike & Belen are Engaged!

"Belen and I actually met on a blind date. We were taking golf lessons from the same instructor, and he set us up. A little unusual and rather unique I guess. We both love to play golf, we love the beach, and we love to fish. I guess that’s why we selected Bermuda.I love it there, this was my third trip, and Belen’s first trip. We love the island, and are already planning our next trip. Such nice people and we loved the location you chose for our session and that we really didn’t have to do any posing, we were able to just be ourselves."
It was one of the most wonderful Saturday evenings I've had in a while - your shoot followed by a dark and stormy with you on the new terrace at Horseshoe Bay - so thank you both! It was great to meet you and I wish you a wonderful wedding and a lifetime of love!












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...