www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Sunday 20 August 2017

Jessica and Joe's Bermuda Wedding

"It was the greatest day ever getting to finally marry Joe after seven and half years of dating, and the culmination of what had already been an incredible weekend with our closest friends, the day was particularly eventful for Joe. When I arrived at Mid Ocean that morning, the gentlemen who helped me to my room told me that he had met the groom earlier in the day and that he looked nervous. Because Joe and I had been together for so long, being nervous about the wedding was something that did not cross either of our minds. After probing a bit more, the gentlemen wasn't joking - he said Joe legitimately looked nervous. So, naturally, I began worrying that he was having cold feet and that he was not going to show up to the wedding. I immediately had my sisters and friends call and text him to make sure everything was going to be alright. He was playing golf, so his answers were short, but he assured them everything was ok. Nevertheless, I was still panicking that he was having doubts! But, when I finally walked down the aisle and saw him for the first time at our wedding, the VERY first thing he said to me was, "You look beautiful, and I shot an 88 at Mid Ocean! You don't shoot an 88 if you're nervous!" Turns out he looked nervous because he was running around trying to finish his speech for the evening before his tee time and people kept stopping him to chat!"
Thank you both for such a fabulous afternoon! The joy, the laughter, and even the tears as you read each other's notes was beautiful, and tender, and an honour to photograph! 















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...