www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Sunday 17 September 2017

Shelly's Lumiere Session

"Amanda has been photographing myself, my family and my artwork for more than 20 years. We have been scheming a Lumiere session for over a year. It was so much fun to plan out where we would go, what I would wear, the overall theme and sense of the shoot. It was all quite frivolous, feminine and fantastic really. The day was beautiful, the light perfect and the water was warm. I was sorry for it to end. To me, it was an excuse to play with my lifelong friend, support her passion and talent and to treat myself to something decadent. Highly recommended!"  

Thank you Shelly - not only was if fun to do this shoot with you, it was wonderful to have you stay for a few days. For me, our leisurely morning chats were a true decadence!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...