www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Thursday 3 May 2018

Bryce and Ned's Bermuda Wedding

The forecast was horrible, calling for thunderstorms. But as I opened my eyes that morning, I smiled, and said out loud, "It is a beautiful day." I had met Ned and Bryce a few days earlier to chat about the wedding and make a plan B. Thankfully, it was in fact a lovely day; actually, it was perfect. It was partly cloudy and windy. I am so happy that everything went according to plan - Ned and Bryce are in the military and stationed in Guam, so this really was quite the journey. 
Thank you both for the honour of capturing your beautiful wedding...















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...